What is the role?
The IT Cloud Architect position is vital. It is our primary way of doing a digital transformation for our clients. We want someone who will shine and demonstrate how great Mission Worth is. We expect nothing but the highest quality cloud design and an eagerness to progress our clients forwards. Continually striving to deliver improved service through cloud integration is essential to improve customer relations.
What are the responsibilities?
- Design and implement scalable, high-performance, and high-availability cloud solutions through Microsoft Azure and AWS.
- Act as an expert on all virtualization and cloud technologies.
- Encouraging clients to make the digital transformation to the cloud.
- Communicate and present to CxO level audience.
- Project manage cloud migration solutions.
- Provide regular updates to senior stakeholders throughout project implementations.
What is the ideal person?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 8+ years of IT experience.
- 4+ years of cloud experience.
- In-depth knowledge of designing solutions around private, public and hybrid cloud platforms.
- Azure and AWS certifications.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.