IT Helpdesk administrator
Posted 2 years ago
What is the role?
The IT Helpdesk administrator is vital. It is our connection to our clients. We want someone who will shine and demonstrate how great Mission Worth is. We expect nothing but the highest quality technical support and an eagerness to provide exceptional help. Continually striving to perform an improved service is essential and improving customer relations.
What are the responsibilities?
- Provide initial ICT hardware and software support to end-users.
- Resolve technical issues quickly and efficiently.
- Install, configure, update, and maintain software applications.
- Perform hardware diagnostics to ensure systems are operating effectively.
- Escalate as required, providing detailed information and diagnostics.
- Take ownership of issues through to completion while keeping customers informed of progress.
- Document common technical support issues and look for permanent solutions.
- Run monitoring reports and report findings.
- Met all service level agreements.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures.
What is the ideal person?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with helpdesk solutions.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Great listening, written and oral communications skills.
- Focus on delivering brilliant customer service.
- Expert at Microsoft office.