IT Solutions Architect
Posted 2 years ago
What is the role?
The IT Solutions Architect position is vital. It is our primary way of performing digital transformation for our clients. We want someone who will shine and demonstrate how great Mission Worth is. We expect nothing but the highest quality IT solution designs and an eagerness to progress our clients forwards. Continually striving to deliver improved service is essential to develop customer relations.
What are the responsibilities?
- Scope, design, and implement scalable, high-performance, and high-availability solutions.
- Provides leadership on technology and devise compelling business solutions.
- Provide regular updates to senior stakeholders throughout project implementations.
- Communicate and present to CxO level audience.
- Project manage ICT solutions.
What is the ideal person?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 8+ years of IT experience.
- 4+ years of architect experience.
- Strong project management experience.
- Excellent time management.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.